Tuesday 17 November 2009

Bal Thakeray or "Bad Thakeray"


Bal Thakeray thought that MNS is increasing their vote bank by slapping Abu Azmi.
He thought that all the maharastrans liked this, so he tried to get marathi's favor by critisizing Sachin Tendulkar.
Thakeray says that Sachin had hurt the Marathi psyche by his remarks that"Mumbai belongs to India. That is how I look at it. And I am a Maharashtrian and I am extremely proud of that but I am an Indian first"I think all of the people around the world(not only marathis)are with Sachin's nationalist opinions and not with Bal Thakeray's dirty political games.
I think all Marathis would like to be called Indians before Marathi Manoos.
I don't think that Shiv Sena will add any vote in their favor with the help of this nonsense behavior towards an icon and idol of millions of people all around the world.

SHAME ON YOU BAL THAKREY, NOT ONLY FOR MAKING A CHILDISH COMMENT UPON SACHIN BUT ALSO FOR THREATENING HIM NOT TO MOVE TO THE PITCH OF POLITICS.

5 comments:

  1. Sachin is fully correct. I don’t think anybody can have objection to it... India is proud of him and he is proud of being an Indian,”



    PRACHI

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ALL ARE SO PROUD of the Little Master.I personally feel this is a bigger service he did today to all indians than the great cricketing milestones established by him.I salute you Sachin


    RAHUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commenting on Sahcin reflects that Thakrey's innings has got over and people are no longer with him.
    It's time for him to retire from Political Pitch rather than commenting on Bharat Ratna, Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Jatinder I strongly agree with you.
    It shows that Shiv Sena don't have any strong agenda for politics. So he wants to evoke feelings of marathi's and want to gain their support.
    But I think its all in vain.
    None of marathi's will support a dirty player of politics,they'll go with a real player, a nationalist, Sachin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Master is actually the ‘Supermo’ of national pride. It is the time that we stand united against the fascist forces like Shiv sena. Sachin deserves all our praise and well wishes.

    ReplyDelete